- 1 16-oz. bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup diced snow peas or shelled edamame
- 1 cup diced scallions
- 1 15-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 2 packs oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine coleslaw mix, snow peas (or edamame), scallions, mandarin oranges and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine vegetable oil, vinegar and sugar then whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Open ramen packages and remove the seasoning packets. Add the seasoning packets to the oil mixture and whisk until well combined. Cover dressing and refrigerate until ready to serve salad.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over coleslaw mixture. Crumble uncooked ramen noodles then add to coleslaw mixture as well. Gently toss all ingredients until combined. Serve immediately.