- 2 apples
- 2 TBS powdered sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice apples to 1/16” using a mandolin slicer. I like to slice them horizontally so that there are star designs from the seeds.
- Mix powdered sugar and cinnamon together.
- Place apples single layer on parchment paper on cookie sheets and sift cinnamon mixture over the top. Flip and do the same on the other side.
- Make sure that none of the apples are overlapping. Put in oven.
- Cool for 2 hours, flipping the apples after 1 hr.
- Take out a few apples and allow to cool for 5 minutes. If crispy once cooled, they are done. If they are still soft, continue to bake them in 15 minutes intervals.