One of the first recipes I ever memorized was German Pancakes. It’s the perfect one for kids to learn how to do because it is a mix and pour recipe. We have this often for breakfast and everyone always loves it!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5-6 TBS butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except butter to a blender or a bowl with an immersion blender. Mix until smooth.
- Cut butter into cubes and place in a 9×13 baking pan. Place in hot oven until the butter melts. Careful not to let the butter brown!
- Pour the batter into the pan, place in oven.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Careful not to open the oven or it won’t rise as well.
- Enjoy with all the normal toppings for pancakes or waffles.