My husband knows to never get me roses and chocolate dipped fruit…because I just don’t like them! I know call me crazy. But fruit NEXT to chocolate and a bouquet of flowers I can arrange myself, now that’s my style!
- 1 Box of brownie mix (with oil, water and 2 eggs)
- 1 container of Strawberries
- 1 bag large Marshmallows
- Tiny heart shaped cookie cutter
- Kabob sticks
- Make brownies according to box instructions and set aside to cool.
- Once COMPLETELY cool, cut brownies into square or circles.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries.
- Cut strawberries in half widthwise and then place the cookie cutter over the single half of the strawberry and make a heart shape. (You can also just do this with a knife but it takes longer)
- Make kabobs with brownies, strawberries and marshmallows. (Drizzle with melted chocolate chips if you are not like me and actually like chocolate over your fruit…I won’t judge haha)
- Serve and enjoy immediately