- 1 (11 oz) bag of Kraft Caramel Bits or squares
- 3 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 1 TBS butter
- 1 cup peanuts
- 12 oz vanilla almond bark or white melting wafers
- Line a large cookie sheet with Silpat mats (or parchment paper) and grease it with butter. Set aside.
- Melt caramels with butter and cream in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring, and repeating until smooth.
- Mix in the peanuts and then let it sit in the bowl to cool for about 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Spoon onto the mats in tablespoon size mounds. Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes until set.
- Place chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave on low in 30 second increments and stir until melted and smooth. Dip caramel cluster in the chocolate and use a fork to remove it. Holding it over the bowl, tap the fork on the edge to let any excess chocolate drip back down. Place cluster back on the parchment lined pan and repeat with remaining clusters.
- Put the pan back in the fridge for 30-60 mintues until chocolate is set. Remove and package up.