I don’t think there is anything better than curling up on a cold winter’s day than with a good book, comfy blanket and warm wassail. This recipe is one of my favorites. It’s more of a orange pineapple wassail than an apple cider wassail.
- 4 quarts water
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 15-20 whole cloves
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12oz) frozen can of orange juice (do not dilute)
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Add water and spices to a very large pot and bring to a boil, allow to boil for 10 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir until dissolved.
- Serve warm. Keep the extras refrigerated.