- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 TBS water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 rounded tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Whip egg white and water in a large bowl until semi hard peaks
- Add pecans to the egg whites and stir until all the pecans are coated.
- In a smaller bowl, add sugar, cinnamon and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until evenly coated in sugar.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Cool on a wax paper and allow to cool completely before storing.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: