I never have been really a big fan of popcorn until recently when I found popcorn with toppings is DELICIOUS!! We actually could tell when my in-laws visited because they would always leave a box of popcorn…that wouldn’t get used until they came again! haha So I since have found recipes that I actually love and are fun to use for parties. But these next few recipes are always a crowd favorite and gone super fast!
White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 package of white almond bark chocolate
- 3-4 bags of butter popcorn, popped and leftover kernels removed (about 16 cups if making from scratch…rough estimate because I always use bags)
- 2 rows of oreos from box…the last row is up to you on how to use 😉
- wax paper or tin foil covered pans
Make popcorn according to package directions. Sort out leftover kernels and discard. Put popcorn onto lined baking sheets. Put oreos into a gallon sized bag and crush into tiny pieces. Chop up the chocolate into smaller pieces and put in a microwavable safe bowl. Melt the chocolate 30secs at a time and stirring between sessions until it is all melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn slowly. Sprinkle the crushed oreos over the chocolate and popcorn. Mix together slightly to make sure that all the popcorn is covered with chocolate and oreo. Allow to cool. Brake into tiny pieces and serve in a large bowl!
Salted Caramel Popcorn
- 3-4 bags butter popcorn (about 16 cups popped corn)
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp kosher or sea salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Pop popcorn kernels using air popper into a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan melt butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and 1 tsp salt together over medium heat. Bring to boil. Boil for 4 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat and let it cool for 2 minutes. It needs to stop boiling before you pour it on the popcorn.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour popcorn into lined pan, sprinkle remaining salt on top (1/2 tsp – 1 tsp depending on your personal taste preference) and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Allow popcorn to cool on a parchment lined counter.
Peanut Butter Fluff
- 3 bags popped popcorn, 10-12 cups popped
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sea or kosher salt
- Spread the popcorn out on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add the peanut butter, marshmallow creme and butter to a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour over the popcorn and toss well.
- Spread the popcorn out on the baking sheet and sprinkle all over with salt. Don’t skip the salt because it really brings out the flavors and turns it into something extra special.
- Let the popcorn rest for 10 – 15 minutes until completely cooled.
- Munch, munch, munch. Best if eaten right away – it will get soggy if you store it.
Potato Chip and Pretzel Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Salted Caramel from Recipe above
- Potato chips, smashed
- Pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 of almond bark bar (White and Milk Chocolate bark, melted)
Make Salted Caramel popcorn as stated in recipe above. Sprinkle with chips and pretzels. Drizzle white and milk chocolate over the popcorn. Stir to combine slightly. Allow to dry and enjoy.
To and I love your blog! I made your salted caramel corn today. I am going to take it to my Activity Days Girls. I may have to make another batch because it may not last until Wednesday! Carol
It was supposed to say Tiana I love your blog! Haha
Haha I’m so glad!! It’s seriously so good…so I wouldn’t blame you for making another batch haha