Do you want to know a treat that everybody loves…Oreos! Everybody loves Oreos! I mean they have 100000 different flavors and styles and so what’s not to love! I told Mr. W that he could work for Nabisco Food Products and I would die and go to heaven! I mean they make all the yummy snacks; Oreos, Wheat Thins, Ritzs, Teddy Grahams, Chips Ahoy! So let’s cross our fingers that with him doing a Masters in Wheat Starch that we can work for a product development team like them!!
These Cookies & Cream Cookies are just like eating the candy bar but in cookie form! With the crunch of the Oreos and then the richness of the chocolate chips, the perfect cookie is formed!!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 package Cookies n’ Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 10 Oreos, smashed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet pans with silicon baking mats (or PAM)
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar about 2-3 minutes
- Add pudding package, eggs and vanilla. Mix again until all ingredients combined together.
- Add flour, salt, soda to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Stir in Oreos and chocolate chips to the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until a light brown on edges. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack until completely cool.
- Makes 2-3 dozen